With all of the rain we've been having, entertaining Andrew has gotten tricky. So today we went to KidSpot, an indoor playground for kids. Andrew had a great time exploring the area and playing!
I'm so glad you went & Andrew had fun! I'm bummed it didn't work out for us to meet you there...let me know when you think you'll want to go again! Carina LOVES it there :o)
4 comments:
He looks like he had a blast! Looks like mommy is going to have to make this a weekly outing!!
That looks like little kiddie wonderland, what a great place!
Karla
Did you play too? Or just take pictures?
I'm so glad you went & Andrew had fun! I'm bummed it didn't work out for us to meet you there...let me know when you think you'll want to go again! Carina LOVES it there :o)
Post a Comment