Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Andrew and his sword

Andrew's new favorite toy is this plastic toy that used to be attached to his infant bathtub. He loves carrying it around and to hit everything with it. We're working on not hitting people with it right now. He has had this with his all day today and won't let me take it away.

I can roll around with my sword!
I can share by sword with Bella!

I can hit my car with my sword!
I can laugh and crawl with my sword!

I can bite my sword!

I can hold my sword really tight!

I can swing my sword around really fast!

3 comments:

The DeShazers said...

Oh, the simple things in life. Isn't it interesting how the oddest things are the most fun toys? Thanks for our lunch date today!

Bill and Paige said...

I love his shirt!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess the shirt is a Paige original! It's cute. Today it was the sword, tomorrow he may create a drum.
Love, Gma