Dear Andrew,I can clearly remember the first time I held you in my arms. After waiting 9 months to meet you and going through 32 hours of labor, my life changed forever. No one can prepare you for the feeling you will feel the first time you hold your baby. You were so perfect; the best gift that God could have ever given to us.
We have had quite an adventurous year. You have amazed me every day with your growth, development and curiosity for the world. You have taught me to slow down and enjoy every moment of the day and explore the little things we so often take for granted. Laundry baskets have turned into forts, empty boxes make great drums and lights and fans are the most amazing invention. You bring a smile to my face every day and for that, I will always be greatful.
You have really become much more verbal this month. You can say "uh oh" and try to call for Bella when she's not at the back door. You will talk to anyone who will listen and just talk louder to the people who are ignoring you. I have no clue what you are trying to tell us but you sure have a lot to say.
You still have very little interest in walking even though we practice every day. You prefer to get down on all fours to zoom around. You're quite quick so I guess you don't see the point in doing anything else. Oh well, someday you'll get there.
I can't tell you enough how much I love you and am so happy that you are mine. Even though you are a year old today, you are still my baby. I can only hope that we enjoy this next year as much as we have enjoyed the last one. I can't wait to see what new adventures the world has in store for us.
Love Always,
Mom
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always...
as long as I'm living,
my Baby you'll be!
I'll like you for always...
as long as I'm living,
my Baby you'll be!
1 comment:
Andrew,
Before you were born I read a saying that goes, "Every time a baby is born, so is a Grandma." I was told being a grandma was great but it is even better than I imagined. I think it is because I have the "bestest" grandchild. I, too, am looking forward to many happy adventures.
Love, Gma
Post a Comment