Monday, May 18, 2009

Visiting Opa

Andrew and I were able to stop in Dixon yesterday to visit with Opa. I hadn't been to the cemetery since the funeral and have been wanting to go for awhile. Andrew and I were able to find Opa and visit for a little bit.
It was 107 degrees outside but Opa was able to give Andrew a little bit of shade. Amazing, the guy still knows what we need and provides for us!
It was great visiting with you Opa, we'll come by again soon!

4 comments:

Ali C. said...

We love you and miss you Opa.

Karla and Brian said...

That's a beautiful stone. I haven't seen it before. Maybe we can go see him when I get down there.

Bill and Paige said...

OMG! I'm in tears right now! Those are such sweet pictures:) Glad you were able to go visit. I know you've been wanting to go.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning on this one. You did a great job! I'll know what to expect on Memorial Day.
Love, Mom