Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oakland Zoo

Gma and I took Andrew to the Oakland Zoo today. Andrew loves the zoo and seeing all of the animals. It is so much fun watching him get excited and exploring. Trying to get Andrew to look at the camera was a wasted effort as we couldn't get him to stop looking at all of the animals!

Gma and Andrew checking out the Giraffes

Watching the elephants

I'm a turtle!



The zoo also has a section with rides and games for the kids. Andrew wasted no time getting into the airplane! He was too small to ride it but they were nice enough to let him sit inside.


Going for a train ride.

3 comments:

Karla and Brian said...

Wow... what a fun filled day! Before you know it he'll be big enough to ride that plane and you won't be able to get him out of there. I love the pictures, I'm glad everyone had fun.

Katy said...

oh my gosh...he is such a little man!

Bill and Paige said...

He looks like such a big boy with his haircut!!

How did he like the giraffes?