Christmas Eve was spent with the Kinzel side of the family. We've been going to Oma's on Christmas Eve since I was a little girl and it is the one part of Christmas that will never change. We go to Oma's have dinner, exchange presents and then go Midnight Mass. We've lucked out the last two years though and the church we go to does Midnight Mass at 9:00pm! We were back home and in bed by 11:30. Unfortunately this year Karla and Zack couldn't make it down from Idaho but we called them on the phone and opened presents with them that way. Next year I think we'll need to get a web cam and we can have a virtual Christmas!!
Andrew did great during mass. He slept on the way to the church and I thought he would fall asleep during mass but there was just too much to look at! He stayed away the whole time and even half way home. Brian thinks he was hallucinating because on the drive home he kept on laughing and singing even though he was sitting in the dark!
Andrew is getting better at each party opening presents!

"Are these for me?"

The Kinzel Family
(minus Karla and Zack)

4 Generations
Mom, Me, Andrew and Oma

"Look Oma, I love being on my tummy now!"

"I can do this by myself"

Still a happy boy even after his bedtime!

1 comment:
I love all the pictures on this blog. The picture of you and Andrew at the end is just beautiful! Thanks for the honarable mention... I do feel like I was missed. Thank you for all the pictures. I miss you!
Love,
Karla
Post a Comment