Thursday, December 11, 2008

Splish Splash!

I decided that Andrew needed a new bath tub. His infant/toddler tub was just not cutting it anymore so we upgraded to a bath seat! One of our friends at playgroup was giving it away so I decided we would give it a try. I am so much happier with the new tub. It holds Andrew great and he can sit and play in the tub without me holding onto his arm with a vice-like grip!

Andrew sporting a mohawk in his new seat!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he even sitting in the water? He looks like he wants to splash!
Love, Gma

Bill and Paige said...

lol!! I was thinking the same thing as gma. It looks like he's completely out of water. Let the poor boy splash a little:)

Katy said...

Oh my gosh, he is so adorable!! And once the splashing starts, it won't stop! You'll be cleaning up water for hours! (Can you tell how our baths are?). :)

Ali C. said...

You should teach him to blow bubbles in the tub.

kkp1220 said...

I need to get one of those for my next baby. Looks like he is enjoying himself