Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello from Tahoe!

This blog comes all the way to you from Tahoe! Currently, I am sitting here at a Starbucks typing away while drinking Hot Chocolate and watching all the people go by.

We are having a great time and there hasn't been a dull moment yet. We drove up on Friday with my parents and Scott and Michelle. Andrew did great on the drive up and we only needed to stop for lunch. Oh, and we had to stop at Walmart to get a Pak-n-Play because we realized 1/2 way up here that we forgot ours!!

Here are pictures of our adventures so far...

Scott, Michelle and Andrew at the Condo

Bella, the snow dog!

Brian, dad and I on the slopes

The family in the snow

Andrew and Gma

On Saturday Brian, Andrew and I drove over to visit with Ali and Scott
Me, Andrew and Ali

Andrew and I at the pizza parlor

Andrew and Gma at the Ice Skating rink
We're off to go watch ice skaters then sit in the jacuzzi. I'll write more and post more pictures when we get back. (Or when Brian gets me hooked back up to the internet here!)

1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

Glad your having a good time while I'm sitting at home being bored because your not at work and I can't talk to you!

I love that Andrew has the biggest smile in every picture! Please tell me that you have to take a million in order to get that one priceless one.

xoxo
See you sat! I can't wait:)