Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Friend for Andrew!

Another friend for Andrew was born today! After much waiting, Ali and Scotty welcomed Jared Scott Colato into the world. I got to talk to Ali tonight and she and the baby are doing well.

Andrew can't wait to meet his new friend are start playing. I'm so excited because we get to see the happy family next weekend and I get to remember how tiny our little man once was.

Congrats Ali and Scotty, we are so happy for you!!

Jared Scott Colato
7 pounds 5 ounces

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Look at all these friends for Andrew...what a lucky little boy! And Hayley is definetely going to be a ladies man:)

Congrat Ali and Scotty! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Jared.

Anonymous said...

Wow, three new babies in less than two weeks. And all about nine months after Andrew was born. Hhmmm. Looks like he started a baby boom. They are all so beautiful! Remember Michelle has access to Pediatric advice if necessary.
Love, Gma