Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zack and Oma visit

Zack had Spring Break this week so he came down from Idaho to spend some time with Oma and see the family. Oma and him came up to visit us today and we had a great time. Brian was able to come home for lunch so Zack wasn't stuck with the ladies for too long. They were able to talk about Playstation games, computer stuff and all kinds of boy topics that I have no idea about. I guess it's only a matter of time before Andrew will want to talk about these things too!!





Oma with her 2 great-grandchildren

2 comments:

Karla and Brian said...

These are great! That's what I've been waiting for! The boys look great together. I wish I was there!

Try talking Zack into getting his hair cut while he's down there with you.

Love you!

Bill and Paige said...

I love the pic of Oma with Zach and Andrew!

I can't believe how old Zach is!!