Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

We had a super fun airplane birthday party for Andrew today! We made signs that said "Little Wing Airport" for the entrance, the front door said arrivals and the back of the door said departures. Everyone put their gifts for Andrew in "Baggage Claim" and the food was served in the "Andrew's First Birthday" terminal where flight # DWA-001 was now boarding. Dusty Wing Airlines sure knows how to through a party!!

We had a great time celebrating and visiting with our family and friends. Andrew is a lucky boy to have so many people come and party with him. Thank you to everyone who helped me get ready for the party and to everyone who came to help us celebrate.

Let the party begin!
What is an airplane themed birthday without a flight attendant?

Oma and Andrew playing

Wing Family

Duste and Kinzel Family

Our Friends

Happy Birthday to You...


Let's eat cake!!




It's present time!
Lauren is a great helper

I wonder what it is?

Yeah, just what I always wanted!

Yippee! I'm One!


Such a big boy now

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

So fun! Wish I was there. I hope you changed him out of my outfit to eat cake:)

I can't believe he's one already:(

Love his pictures...perfect background!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love the pictures. You look cute as a flight attendant :)

Karla and Brian said...

I had a great time! It was a wonderful day. I miss you guys already, give Andrew a hug for me.