Thursday, May 7, 2009

Children's Discovery Museum

Andrew and I had a great time yesterday at the Children's Discovery Museum in Sausalito. We went with some friends from playgroup and Jen and Grevin. The first Wednesday of every month is free admission so we thought it would be a great time to check it out. The place was so much fun. They have an area specifically designed for crawlers and toddlers so you can just let the kids loose. Andrew had fun crawling around and exploring the different activities. We even went outside to try out some of the big kid activities. It wasn't very crowded so we didn't have to share very often! We crawled, bounced, climbed, colored and explored all day long. I can't wait for Andrew to get a little bigger so we can take full advantage of all of the activities. We will be going back soon!

Playing on the water pads. Andrew liked being bounced around!

Evan, Maddie and Andrew exploring the area.
The finger suckers: Maddie and Andrew

Jen and Grevin enjoying the trip.

Coloring pictures with mommy. I had to supervise because he kept trying to eat the crayons.

So happy exploring everything

This is a cool frog!

I have a cool stick!
Andrew's in the spider web

It was a little foggy outside but we still had a fun day!

3 comments:

Katy said...

how fun! i want to go!

Ali C. said...

That looked like tons of fun! Even more fun because it was Free Admission Day! Can't beat that.

Karla and Brian said...

That looks like a great place to go to over and over again. He'll be able to enjoy that for years and you can't beat that price. I think Gma would like the frog!

:)