Saturday, May 9, 2009

My favorite moms

Andrew and I went to Alameda today to celebrate Mother's Day with mom and Oma. I am so lucky to have such amazing women in my life. They are a true inspiration to me and I can only hope that I can be as great of a mom to Andrew. Thank you mom and Oma for all of your support, love, advice, encouragement and friendship. You are two of the best role models that I could ever have. Andrew and I love you both very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweatheart, we love you both, too. (and Brian). Andrew is lucky to have you as parents. Keep up the good work!
Love, Mom

Ali C. said...

What a great picture! What a great day! What a great way to spend your first Mother's Day! It's like a second birthday!

Bill and Paige said...

Love Love Love the picture!! Your so lucky to have such 2 AMAZING women in your life (well 3 if you count me:))

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

xoxo

Karla and Brian said...

Everyone looks great. You're pretty terrific too! I can't wait to see everyone soon. Happy Mother's Day!