
Dear Andrew,
Another month has quickly come and gone. Today you are 7 months old! You are becoming quite the little man with each month that passes by.
You are rolling all over the house and I can't leave the room for even a minute without you getting into something. You've already found a few power cords and think the Wii remote is quite tasty! You are so curious and need to know everything that is going on around you.
You and Bella are becoming quite good friends. She barks at you and you laugh back at her. You also like to roll over to her crate and laugh at her when she is locked up. The teasing has already begun!
Tonight we celebrate the birth of Our Lord and give thanks to the wonderful things that we have in our lives. Daddy and I are so blessed to have you in our lives and we are both so honored to be your parents. During this season I want to take just an extra moment to give thanks to God for giving us you. You came at the most perfect time in our lives. Our family had just experienced a huge loss with the passing of Opa and then just two short weeks later, you came into our life. I still think that Opa planned it that way so he could spend some alone time with you and not have to share you with anyone! He watched over both you and I during a risky delivery and made sure that we were both okay. I will never forget looking at you for the first time and seeing the same sparkle in your eye that Opa had.
You have brought so much joy and happiness not only to Daddy and I but to our entire family and friends. Your smile and laughter is so infectious and you are teaching me every day to be a better person and mom.
I love you more every day little man.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom
3 comments:
It's 5 am and I can't sleep and I read this and I start crying. Thanks.
I started crying too. Don't feel bad Ali. This is a great entry.
Love,
Karla
OMG! I'm sitting in tears right now. Next time give me a little warning. There is no doubt in my mind that Opa wanted to spend extra time with Andrew before we all got to meet him.
I can't believe andrew is 7 months old...we're going to be packing his things for college before we know it.
xoxo
paige
Post a Comment