Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Toys-R-Us for big boys!

One of the things that Brian said we had to do while we are up here in Tahoe is go to the new Cabela's that opened up near Reno. I have never seen a store so huge and Brian was in hunting heaven. They have everything a boy could ever need and stuff to keep their wives happy while they shop. There is an indoor aquarium, video game center, restaurant, general store that sells craft items and even a scrapbook section for hunting trips!



No, we're not at the zoo...we're at Cabela's!
(Notice the lady who is sewing while she is waiting for her husband!)

This only shows 1/2 of the store

4 comments:

mommyreview.com said...

oh we have one of those out here and a bass pro shop those places are out of control! LOL

Bill and Paige said...

That's JJ's favorite store. We have one out here and he keeps telling me that I need to go! Glad Brian had a good time!

Now it's time to come home!

Anonymous said...

Wow... That Cabella's looks bigger than the one up here. Ours doesn't have the restaurant. It has a bunch of "stuffed" animals, but we don't have an Elephant! We've got the aquarium too, but I have a feeling that one's bigger.

Now that Brian can go to such an impressive Cabella's in Reno. How am I going to bribe him to bring you and the baby up here?! Hmmm...

Glad he had a great time... It looks like you and Andrew had a pretty good time as well!

Love,
Karla

Ali C. said...

I hope he was only window shopping and not real shopping....That trip could get real expensive.